Wednesday, March 04, 2009

k-hox said:

The academy is... is doing an acoustic show at the house of blues on march 29th. We're buying our tickets 2nite. Wanna come?

mengtar said:

yes. let me know how much and ill get you the money this week.

k-hox said:

Ten bucks. Haha. I'll buy it. Request off work now. I mean, i'll buy it on my debt it card and you can hit me back when you got it.

mengtar said:

love you.

khox said:

Love YOU

mengtar said:

i don't like it when you well. soft voices please. this is my sanctuary... i meant yell.

k-hox said:

I figured it out and i don't like when you tell me what to do.

mengtar said:

THERE! i just gave you a short-term silent treatment... how do you feel now? ... actually i forgot to bring my phone into the jupiter house bathroom. also, yahtzee!

k-hox said:

Haha. Your silences have no affect on me... actually, i'm crying on the inside.

mengtar said:

i'm pretending not to care that i hurt you...

k-hox said:

Tough love. Thats really why you went to the bathroom... so no one would see you cry.

mengtar said:

((i'm sorry))

k-hox said:

I never meant to yell. I just don't know how to express myself around you

mengtar said:

i'll try to be less vocally judgemental. i'll hold in my emotions until i take out all of our relationship issues on the next slut i attach myself to.

k-hox said:

Don't hold it in. You can just express it via sex

mengtar said:

thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment