Tuesday, December 02, 2008

last night: boiler room karaoke semifinals.

i showed up just in time to not see anyone i know sing, but with enought time for a few shots, rumandcokes, and to get propositioned by a lesbian and possibly a threeway. rough call, there was tricky wording.

r2x said:

you know that black girl behind me?

mengtar said:

yeah?

r2x said:

she thinks you're really cute and wanted to know if you were a lesbian. i told her you were my sister and weren't into that.


i think after that i fumbled his phone onto the floor, gave an awkward hug, and glided up the stairs with oh-so-much grace.

((thanks for not making me talk to her. r2x is great until he is not))

alas, i went home with my impulse-buy racetrack coffee ((compliments the whiskey)) to spend the evening neatly ((compulsively)) arranging and re-arranging my blankets and pillows until i finally fell asleep.

happy dead week!

No comments:

Post a Comment